sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

WE! & Zohar

Gems from the Morning Lesson 3.9.2011

We have to prepare lessons from The Zohar for children because the power concealed in it cannot be found anywhere else.



Our prayer is not directed exactly to the Creator. I have no one to pray to, because I am not connected to Him. Rather, prayer starts when I align myself properly with the means available to me, and when I am able to establish contact with them, together with my Reshimo, which is my inclination to advance, I address the same power that activates my Reshimo through the society. This is what I want to awaken and toward that I direct my prayer. Only then can I say that I really awaken myself the right way.

When one discovers both direction he has a strong yearning that seem to come from the depths of his heart, and on the other hand he reveals that his heart actually yearns for just the opposite, he becomes aware of his divided heart. As a result, he prays for his heart to be made whole so that his intention will also be directed to the Creator, to bestowal, to his friends – in only one direction, without turning back, this means that he prayed a true prayer and that it was accepted. As it is written, “the Lord is close to the broken-hearted”.

This is the only revelation and scrutinizing we need to yearn for. Only in the measure that one yearns for holiness, his uncleanness will be revealed to him. And we need to have these revelations. Closeness with the Creator only comes by the breaking of the heart, when we see how opposite we are to Him, and from this depth, “from the depth have I called you, Lord”, we reveal that there alone we can have points of contact with the Creator. For that reason we reveal joy as well as sorrow together and they support each other, connect with each other, and thus the Creator becomes revealed as a result of the two opposites uniting as one.
Preparation for the lesson:



When we read The Book of Zohar we should try to “flow” with it. This means that we should try to be at rest with the various inner feelings according to what The Zohar authors are trying to convey to us. Allow your natural inclinations, feelings and desires to flow with The Zohar, and find some kind of partnership with it, as if you are floating on water.

When we read The Zohar we don’t depend so much on our own understanding; rather, we try to transfer everything to our feelings. Feel your impressions, regardless of what language The Zohar speaks, feel that “something” happens to you each and every time you read it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário